The owner of the website and the party responsible for data processing related thereto is GLOBAL COSMETIC TECHNOLOGY, S.L. C.I.F. B-98288418 domiciled at the Industrial Park of Guadassuar, on C/ Industria, nº 19 Guadassuar (46610) Vcia., CIF B-98288418 and registered in the Mercantile Registry of Valencia in Volume 9239, Book 6522 of the General Section, Folio 140, page number V-140774, Entry 1, as the owner of the Portal, making it available to Internet users in order to provide both information about the services rendered by GLOBAL COSMETIC TECHNOLOGY, S.L. as well as to allow the provisioning of services through the Portal.
- Contact telephone number: + (34) 962570066
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact information of the Data Protection Officer (DPO)
- For any questions or requests with respect to the privacy of GLOBAL COSMETIC TECHNOLOGY, S.L., the user may use our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. For what purposes do we process your data?
GLOBAL COSMETIC TECHNOLOGY, S.L. informs the User that it processes his or her personal data, using a file called “WEBSITE USERS”, created with the data obtained on the website by and for GLOBAL COSMETIC TECHNOLOGY, S.L. and for which it is responsible.
This file was created for the purpose of providing information on the provisioning of the services offered through the Portal, as well as to respond to and manage queries made by users through this channel.
The time frames for the conservation of the data that users provide us through the forms on the website are as follows:
- In the case of queries: once the query is answered, for the current year
- In cases involving the contracting of our services: for the duration of the contractual relationship
- In cases where users agree to receive our newsletter. As long as the deletion is not requested by the interested party, and, in any case, three years after the last expression of interest.
2. What are the legal grounds for processing your data?
The legal basis for the processing of users’ personal data is the consent issued by the interested party.
Also, the prospective offer of services is based on the consent requested from the user, without the withdrawal of this consent conditioning the pursuit of other purposes.
The user does not have the obligation to provide us with his personal data, but, in the event that he does not provide the minimum data requested, operations offered online on our website will not be possible, such as answering questions, sending the newsletter, when appropriate; contacting, leaving a comment, participating on the Blog, etc. In addition, we inform users that they may revoke their consent for the collection and processing of their personal data at any time through the procedure established for this, without it affecting the legality of the processing carried out prior to the withdrawal of consent.
3. Recipients. What recipients shall receive your data?
The data collected via this website through the corresponding forms will not be disclosed to third parties and may only be shared with companies dedicated to the processing of personal data, which shall do so in accordance with the strict indications that GLOBAL COSMETIC TECHNOLOGY, S.L. establishes for said task. In any case, the data will be communicated within the European Union, and only for the purposes indicated above.
4. What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Users of the website owned by GLOBAL COSMETIC TECHNOLOGY, S.L. are guaranteed the rights established in legislation governing the Protection of Personal Data:
- Firstly, the user has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether GLOBAL COSMETIC TECHNOLOGY, S.L. is processing his personal data.
- Users have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the correction of inaccurate data; or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, for among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Users have right to object to the processing of their personal data, in which case GLOBAL COSMETIC TECHNOLOGY, S.L. will cease from processing their data, except if there are legitimate or overriding grounds impeding it, including for the exercise or defence of claims.
- Users have the right to ask GLOBAL COSMETIC TECHNOLOGY, S.L. to limit the processing of their personal data when the requirements of EU Regulation 2016/679 are met.
GLOBAL COSMETIC TECHNOLOGY, S.L. hereby informs you that it has implemented the security measures of a technical and organisational nature necessary to guarantee the security of your personal data and prevent its alteration, loss, processing, or unauthorised access thereto, pursuant to RGPD [General Data Protection Law] 2016/679 of 27 April 2016.
Finally, we inform you that any interested party may file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, especially when he feels that he has not been permitted to exercise his rights in this area.
At the following link you may obtain more information about claims filed with the Spanish Data Protection Agency:
5. Commercial communications
GLOBAL COSMETIC TECHNOLOGY, S.L. may send commercial communications by any means, always fully compliant with all personal data protection legislation currently in force.
For commercial communications sent through e-mail and equivalent means in compliance with the terms of Law 34/2002 of 11 July, governing Information Society services and Electronic Commerce, the user’s consent will be duly obtained at the time his data is collected.
The User may revoke the consent he gave to receiving personal communications through a simple notification sent to GLOBAL COSMETIC TECHNOLOGY, S.L. (at our email address: email@example.com ).
The user, once joining the GLOBAL COSMETIC TECHNOLOGY, S.L. page, may publish on it comments, links, images or photographs, or any other type of multimedia content supported by the Social Network. The user, in all cases, must be the owner of the same, and of the corresponding copyright and intellectual property rights, or have the consent of the third parties affected. Any publication on the page, whether in the form of texts, graphics, photographs, videos, etc. that violates or is likely to violate standards of morals, ethics, good taste or decorum; and/or that infringe on, contravene or break intellectual or industrial property rights; or image rights, or the Law, is prohibited. In these cases, GLOBAL COSMETIC TECHNOLOGY, S.L. reserves the right to immediately remove the content, and to permanently block the user.
GLOBAL COSMETIC TECHNOLOGY, S.L. shall not be responsible for the contents that users have freely published. The user should be aware that other users will have access to his publications, such that he is primarily responsible for their privacy. The images published on the page will not be stored in any file by GLOBAL COSMETIC TECHNOLOGY, S.L. but they will remain on the Social Network.
7. Contests and promotional actions
GLOBAL COSMETIC TECHNOLOGY, S.L. reserves the right to hold contests and promotional actions in which the users who follow the page may participate. The rules for each of them, when the Social network platform is used, will be published on it. Always in compliance with the LSSI-CE and any other rules that may apply.
The Social Network does not sponsor, endorse or administrate, in any way, any of our promotional actions, nor is it associated with any of them.